Friday, November 7, 2008

TGIF and a few LO's

TGIF ladies! over at the ning group tonight we are having a mini crop at 830pm eastern, if you are not apart of the group and would like to be please email me and i can send you an invite!

so i have been scrapping and using the awesome julie bonner's sketches!
this LO was done using a LO i seen in scrapbook etc magazine, but i put my own twist on it!
this was done for a sketch over at julie's site:
for this LO i used acetate and then outlined the letters in stickles, i also used epoxy alpha's that i peeled the letters off and used and clear bubbles!

this LO i had it saved in my scraplift folder on the computer, but i did put my own spin on it
i wanted to use these cool funky papers, the non-traditional type of christmas stuff. i used rub on stitching and 2 birds chipboard.

well thanks for looking!
happy scrapping

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you did the word "Water"

Fountain of Memories said...

I love how you did water too. Great work as always.