Monday, November 17, 2008

some new things!

so i wanted to start playing with my design team (mothers & daughters creations)
so they had a challenge for table decor and once i saw kathy make these i knew i needed to make one.

i used reminisce paper 3 different kinds
st. nick's sweater
holiday cheer
santa's socks

i will be doing a tutorial on how to make these over in lets scrap on ning next week! so come and join us and stop over at MDC and say hello!

also here is my LO for Lets Scrap this month, i had fun! we used a sketch from julie bonner (love the sketches julie!)
i did some hand stitching on this and i am happy with how it came out, its 8x8 so i had to kinda cram things on there, i am trying to fill out the rest of my son's book.

also here is another one that i entered into julie's drawling
for this one, i did ALOT of hand stitching and some exacto knife work! i am pretty happy with how it turned out

thanks for looking and happy scrapping!

4 comments:

Fountain of Memories said...

That is beautiful Renee I so want to make one now.

Tam said...

You did a beautiful job on the tree!! I love it - that's another project on my list of things to do:) I love both pages too - what fun colors!

Robin Wade said...

Renee, that tree turned out gorgeous... love your paper choices!!

Deana said...

That tree is too cute! Love the stitching you did on your LO too! :-)