Friday, October 31, 2008

happy halloween!

happy halloween everyone! today i was walking with my son and i started thinking about some past halloween's. my favorite memories include my grandmom coming to our school and watching us in our parade's and her giving us our special baggies of candy with money tucked inside. now my mom is passing on the tradition with her grandkids and i am thrilled. my gram passed away a few years ago and i miss her terribly! but i have my good memories to hold on to!

ok i completed a LO for a sketch challenge by julie bonner. i am super excited about my LO. i am usually not good with sketches but this one turned out good.
Products Used:
Bazzill cardstock
paper stack paper
handcut title
3 birds chipboard accents
doodles with american craft pen

have a great halloween!

0 comments: