Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday challenge

so i am glad to be home this week, my mom had surgery last week and we were at the hospital for a few days, mom is doing alot better-thank goodness!
the doc said her disc was so ruptured it popped right out.

so today at MDC our challenge was to use lace cardstock and we cant use adhesive
so i did some handsewing and brads to attach it,
i used SEI-sleigh ride underneath the cardstock and basic grey paper, i also used MM chipboard letters and applied 3d glue to them, MM journaling spot.

i also used this for LS, we had to use a black &white photo.

i also finally finished a LO for julie's site
one-derful
handstitching, buttons, handmade flowers
TFL

also i have some great news but i cant quite share it yet-he he he
thanks for stopping by!
happy scrapping

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Fellow Guest Designer for Scrapperie stopping by to say HI!! Love your layouts! I just did a noe adhesive layout as a challenge too it was fun. Great blog!

Beth said...

yikes, no adhesive! great job on that challenge!

Unknown said...

These LOs are wonderful! I love the snow one and all the layering you did with it. Great job!

I wanted to introduce myself. I am Grace and we both have been announced as DT members to The Scrappiest blog. I just wanted to say Congratulations and I look forward to seeing you around!

Maggi said...

Wowowowow both layouts are too sweet but that one-derful layout is SO CUTE! I love the buttons and colors you used. Thanks for sharing!