Tuesday, February 3, 2009

MDC layout and great news!

first i want to share my MDC layout with you, our challenge was to do a LO about a person you love and tell them why. I am horrible at journaling for some reason,my words just dont come out right on paper,but i tried!

so here is my LO
US:
i did some handstitching, and i made my own flowers and heart, i used dill blossom SEI paper and twill ribbon.

next i found out sunday i am a guest designer for scrapperie, and right now they are doing a fantastic February contest with games,challenges and all sorts of fun
so head on over now!
http://scrapperie.com/forums/index.php?showforum=52

next over in my ning group lets scrap we are holding a 2 day crop with a love theme!
come on over and check it out
http://letsscrapdivas.ning.com/group/lscrops

now i am going to share my LO's i have been working on

i love you:
handstitching and handcutting, i also used bling for the title, and 3 birds chipboard

sweet dreams:
this was a sketch from julie bonner, i really like how this came out! i used making memories paper, KI chipboard,3birds felt peices

Bucket List:
i did this for 2 challenges, first was at tally, we were to use our leftover alpha's to make a tree. and 2nd was for my group i gave the girls a challenge to do a bucket list.
i used cosmo cricket papers, and some misc. supplies

MOW:
i used a template from creating keepsake magazine just loved this one,i did make it my own with a few things!
the car paper is sandylion-rush hour, i used dream street papers alpha's

so i think thats it! so headover to lets scrap today! and i have the job of picking a new dt member soon, we have had such great entries, its really going to be tough!

3 comments:

wendy said...

Best of luck choosing your dt member, that's never an easy job. I'm going to try and check out the crop at Lets Scrap. Your layouts are cute!

Deana said...

LOVE your alpha tree & bucket list LO's!

FYI... I received my goodies in the mail yesterday! Thanks.... it's all SOOOO CUTE! :-)

Kimmie said...

Those first two layouts are my favorite of the lot. They're beautiful