Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Baby Shoes & other things




hi everyone! first off i want to say to those who have visited my blog and left comments thank you so much! i am so excited to have actual people who subcribe! and also my son has a blog and i think if you see sean's world thats him. so i am sorry for the confusion and i will try and get it fixed soon.




Also thank you to my great friend Heidi for nominating me, she is such a good friend and i am so happy that we became friends.




I wanted to share a baby shower favor i was going to do for my sisters upcoming shower but they are a little to small for what i need. they are the maryjane shoes. they are so cute! but i have to make 30 and thats alot. i also made edible pacifiers (pic to come soon) so here is my pic of the shoe. so now i decided to do the one sheet box! i will be working and finishing those today!
hope you all have a great week!


4 comments:

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Renee! These are way too cute! BTW, I've tagged you. I know you are super busy with moving and the baby shower, but when you get a chance, check out my blog! :)

Deb said...

Renee,
Love these shoes. What a fun idea. Can't wait to see what you come up with next :D

Deb said...

Renee,
Love these shoes. What a fun idea. Can't wait to see what you come up with next :D

Heidi Blankenship said...

Renee these are so adorable!! I love the floral paper!
Smiles!
Heidi