Wednesday, December 3, 2008

blog candy alert and some other things:0)

i found this blog that has a very cool rak go and check it out!
http://clairebsd.blogspot.com/

ok i did another LO last night, i love looking through magazines for inspiration and my favorite is scrapbooks etc so here is my take!
fall family fun:
this was a picture from sean's first hayride to the pumpkin patch. i tried to find a cute title but didnt see anything
i used circles cut in half to create the border and i used scraps for the background and alot of handstitching!

also exciting news i am going to be an aunt tomorrow, my sister jenny is giving birth tomorrow to my nephew steven edward tomorrow and i cant wait to meet the lil guy!

and i have decided to start making scrapbooking embellies, i want to sell them at a reasonable price because we are in a economy slump and i think its crazy the prices of scrapbook things these days. the first ones to get my things are my design team girls, so be on the lookout in 2009 for my things to be on sale!

thanks for reading and i hope everyone is staying warm!
happy scrapping!

0 comments: