Monday, August 4, 2008

wow has it really been that long?






since last time i blogged? i think my last post was in June. so much has been going on, but again i am making goals and one of them is to blog once a week. i have really cool news i have started my own design team. i run a scrapbooking group over at cafemom so its me and my admins. also, every month we will have a guest dt. we are not offical or anything but hopefully some day we get there.

i did have a page goal last month of 15 pages and i was 7 short:( i set the same goal this month! now that my sisters bridal shower is over and we are not going on vacation this month i should be able to hit the goal. i do have to start on wedding favors for her though. i will share some LO's i did recently.

well i have to start another blog for the lets scrap design team, so i am going to do that before bed. thanks to everyone who reads my blog and hope you will check out our design team's blog. also here is a pic of my mom and her girls!

0 comments: