Tuesday, April 8, 2008

yay i remembered to blog!




ok so i made a goal this month to blog once a week, and i remembered! so very proud of myself. i did do a couple of tri-fold cards this week! thanks sara for the instructions, i am not a very good cardmaker so i am trying to learn. i also am in the works of making things to sell again, i do want to set up my blog store so i hope to get that up and running soon.




on another note, my back fusion surgery got postponed till april 24th, i really just want to get it over with but not looking forward to the recovery. i really hope this is it for me, i am tired and i want my life back.




monday was my birthday,i am the big 29! one more year till 30! and sean's birthday is may 5th he will be 2, i cant believe how time is flying by! on sunday i went to ac moore and picked up a few things. i got $50 from a family member and cant wait to buy some goodies! i want to head over to micheal's for the big cricut sale, i really want some more cart's.




thanks for reading!


1 comments:

AuntDsHandcrafts said...

I love your trifold card! You did a really nice job :)